Donald Trump has become the 45th POTUS, however fierce opposition has been from the media, Wall Street and a portion of the bureaucratic apparatus, Italy-based financial advisor Maurizio Giuliani told Cyceon. “This is like a revolution that completed the globalization era. First Brexit, now Trump. It’s been further evidence that the so-called globalist agenda has been deeply questioned for some time with some help from people inside the US ‘Deep State’,” Giuliani added.
As a result of such a dramatic development, the consequences should be significant on the world political and financial scenes. That’s why Giuliani informed his clients about 6 main side-effects:
- The dissolution process of the European Union (EU) along with the euro area could accelerate,
- Since Hillary Clinton was defeated, the impending risk of a war with Russia has been prevented,
- Any further enlargement of NATO is cancelled sine die,
- ISIS will be defeated by a joint military action led by the US and Russia, creating conditions for peace in Syria and for drying up Europe-bound “migrants” flows from North Africa,
- President Trump will seek to raise customs duties and build tariff barriers, especially with China,
- President Trump will seek to restart US economy – and thus the global economy – through a re-building of a strong prosperous middle class.
© Cyceon, copy unauthorized without written consent.