Cyceon takes your privacy seriously.
Cyceon SARL is a company established in France and, as such, adheres to the French legislation on the protection of personal information (1998: 204) which applies the Directive on the protection of European data 95/46 / EC.
Our head office is located at 111, avenue Victor Hugo – 75784 Paris – Cedex 16 – France. Feel free to send us your questions or concerns regarding data protection at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GDPR Compliance : Tierce Cookies Used
In accordance with GDPR requirements, be advised that Cyceon is using the following tierce cookies :
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
For more information on how our services can be used to facilitate your personal data processing, and on Cyceon’s responsibilities and commitments in relation to them, please refer to the applicable terms and conditions.
Processed Personal Data
Personal data refers to data that identifies you as a natural person. We may process the following types of personal data about you:
- Your details including your name, email address and phone number,
- User information, for example, if you connect to our service or visit our websites. This information can include the IP number, device type and browser, time zone, location, and your interests and preferences for information about how you interact with our services, such as what features are used and which buttons are clicked,
- Other information we receive through our correspondence.
Purposes of Treatment
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide our services in accordance with the applicable conditions,
- Administer the business relationship with you and the customer of Cyceon that you represent,
- Develop and improve our services,
- Provide information and offers to current or potential customers of Cyceon on our services by selected third parties.
For the avoidance of doubt, any marketing materials distributed using your personal data will be sent to you as a current or potential customer representative of Cyceon and not to you as a private person.
Sharing with third parties and transfer to third countries
We may share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not share personal data with third parties so that such third parties use personal data for direct marketing purposes in connection with you as an individual, but only with you as a representative of current or potential customer of Cyceon.
We may transfer personal data to a country outside the EEA, but we will first need to obtain your consent or ensure that the transfer is legal and secure by making other arrangements.
It is our obligation to deal with specific, relevant and necessary personal elements while taking into account our legitimate purposes. It’s your right to control us.
To update the personal data we process about you, please contact us at email@example.com. To receive a free sample of personal data that we process about you, refer to the section on GDPR compliance in our Legal Notice.